Sunday, January 15, 2023

Echbee Foods: turning yellow garri to nutritious cassava flakes and wholesome food.

 

Hey there! I'm Dr Echbee, and I make great-tasting, nutritious yellow garri snacks.I want to tell you a little bit more about why they're so good—and how they're made. 

 First, let me tell you what my ingredients are. They're all natural and wholesome: yellow garri is the base of my snack, and it has been traditionally consumed in Africa for centuries. I grind the garri into a paste before adding other ingredients to make it healthy and wholesome. 


The result? Yellow garri is rich in protein, contains no cholesterol or trans fat, and has no preservatives. 

 Next, let me tell you about the method by which I make my snacks: I turn yellow garri to cassava flakes that way, when you eat one of these delicious snacks, it's like eating an actual cereal! 


 And finally: Why should you follow me on Instagram? Because I want to show off how much fun it can be making your own healthy snack out of yellow garri! Post pics of your creations on there so that people can see what it looks

No comments:

Post a Comment